mercredi 21 février 2007

Look at meeeooww

So this is what I do when mummy and daddy are busy doing their homework. I would wait for mummy to call me and I would run and jump up the bed. Then mummy would scratch and pat me before I lay down on a comfortable spot. Then comes the dreamland.
So what new stuffs I have so far? Mummy bought me my first bed. I didn't like it, so she exchanged it for another, but it was too loud for me ... animal prints ... what were you thinking mum? Finally she got me a nice pink bed. I still didn't sleep on it until she covered it with my blanket. So now I sleep on it when I don't feel like sleeping on the bed. I have some toys scattered around. I broke the string on one of the toys, but I still play with it. The toys stick to my feet from time to time and I have to kick it away with all my strength. Then I will clean myself between playtime ... dad said I am obsessed with licking ... play, lick, lick, lick, play, play, lick, lick, lick, then sleep ... I love to drink from the tap. So daddy got me a Petmate fresh flow cat fountain. I didn't like it because it doesn't drip. Hmm ... meowww ... Last week I got a new container for my food. It's airtight so my food stays fresh. I have 3 different kinds of food that daddy mix them up for me. Yummy ...